Friday 9 January 2015

Forever Roses: Make Them Once And Keep Them Forever

Forever Roses


These roses are very simple to make and they are very attractive and realistic. There are many materials you can use to make them but procedure is same for all. I have mentioned some methods that i have tried and some that i haven't.
Paper Roses
These are the roses that i made. I applied glitter on it to give them some festive look.




 I have tried these roses and the propcedure is really very simple. Below is the image and link of tutorial that i followed.

paper roses



Clay Roses
Those i found very simple to make though the procedure is same. I made this beautiful mobile made of roses. Now, Some of them are paper roses and some of them are clay roses. I tried some self hardening clay and it took 3-4 days to harden those roses.




Below is the tutorial i followed.



Cloth Roses
I haven't tried these roses yet but i find them very attractive. I might try something like this in future. Below is the tutorial image and link.




http://www.icreativeideas.com/diy-fleece-rose-pillow-cover/

Try and Enjoy Your Forever Roses.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice one......
    Ply Check my new post..

    https://selfdrivetrips.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/must-visit-islands-in-india-that-are-never-crowded-throughout-the-year/

    ReplyDelete